investigating the forrest open to all

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:56 am

"She said she IS a student." Jesse calls back as he follows the scream "Now move your assess!"

Admin
Admin

Posts : 795
Join date : 2015-07-11

View user profile http://bridarthacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Bryn on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:15 am

"Wow! Fine, Mr. I've-got-no-patience-at-all... I'll move!" She took a step forwards.
avatar
Bryn

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:06 am

Nekoma slapped her hand over her mouth, screaming would get nothing done. Ray knelt down beside the body, pressing her fingers into what used to be the forehead. Gasping, she took away her fingers, she now knew who this was. Every Vampire of noble ranking has a chip in the forehead containing all their information. The little Vamp was 5 year old Selena Cross, Nekoma's niece.
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:33 am

"Nekoma are you there?" Jesse calls out nearing her location. He mostly ignores Bryn he likes her but this is a matter of life and death, and he was trying to concentrating

Admin
Admin

Posts : 795
Join date : 2015-07-11

View user profile http://bridarthacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Bryn on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:17 am

"Fine, I'll follow." She walked behind him.
avatar
Bryn

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:01 pm

,

Mayhjeen strides past him "Follow" he states and moves forward quickly leading them directly to the small clearing where Nekoma stands
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Bryn on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:33 am

"What happened?" Bryn said and then she sees the girl. "WHAT?!"
avatar
Bryn

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:40 am

Jesse draws his wand and slowly looks around scanning the area "whatever is here has a taste for mosquitoes... Blood sucker stay close" the more experienced wizard says his wand at the ready "how did a five year old get here , this school only accepts 13  and older..."

Admin
Admin

Posts : 795
Join date : 2015-07-11

View user profile http://bridarthacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:46 am

"She's not just any five year old, y'know. She happens to be Vampire Noble Selena Cross. My niece. And we also happen to be very close, Selena loves to practice her stalking skills on me."
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:01 am


"Cool story bro " Mayhjeen responds taking out his black tome and glaring around "Now....what in the hell did this?"
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:32 am

"I'm sorry for your loss nekoma" Jesse says and looks down at the body, the bones seem to have been cut clean through as if with a blade, notches in the bone upon further inspection resemble those lef by the saw knives of the savage tribal fey "looks like wild fey to me" not an uncommon way to die in his remote homeland

Admin
Admin

Posts : 795
Join date : 2015-07-11

View user profile http://bridarthacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:12 am



"They ambushed her ,coming when she didn't expect it and then overwhelmed her quickly ,slicing her apart....but why"
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Bryn on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:51 am

"I don't know. And hey, don't be attacking me with question, JUST because I'm Fey, got that? I happen to be more royal and sane than those freaks." Bryn scowled and crossed her arms.
avatar
Bryn

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:58 am



"Nobody was going to accuse you ,I'm sure your perfectly sane "He says but stops "By the gods , no "He says as he moves the little girls wrist over showing a strange mark "Others have been killed already ....take comfort in the fact that this attack wasn't specifically targeted to your neice , this is the work of a serial killer ."
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:23 am

"I'm not sure it's just a serial killer, these bones are arranged pretty specifically" he traces them around in some sort of a voodoo circle pattern "this is much worse..."

Admin
Admin

Posts : 795
Join date : 2015-07-11

View user profile http://bridarthacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Razgriz on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:37 am

"You're too slow."Erwin had taken a swing at his own personal tormentor as their sparring session had begun but as usual Ymira was able to duck away and fired off a punch of her own. It connected just below his ribs, right at his liver. With the power behind her punch he could tell she wasn't holding back. She was always like that, she has been ever since he met the vampire when he first came here. She was the first one to tell him what had befallen his parents, she was also the first one to beat him within an inch of his life. He'd gotten faster and stronger since that fight but he still isn't close to beating her. Despite all this he'd become attached to his bodyguard. He grinned as they clashed over and over amongst the trees.

"And you must be getting too old for this. Hardly even felt that one."In response she slashed her leg out like a flash towards his head. He dipped his head back and narrowly avoided what certainly would've ended the fight. They continue this dance for almost twenty minutes. Like always though Erwins endurance had started to wear thin whilst Ymiras never did. When a scream rattled through the forest Erwins head shot towards the direction he heard the noise come from.

"What the hel-"Before he could utter another word a knife met his neck and a voice whispered in his ear."You never let your guard down else you die. We'll continue tomorrow morning like usual, I also expect my winnings as usual when we get back."She said with a smug grin on her face. Erwin Jaeger couldn't help but sigh, he hated giving his blood. "Damn it, fine but let's see what that noise was first. Sounded like a kid."She nodded in agreement and the two set off towards the noise. One on the forest floor and one high in the branches.
avatar
Razgriz

Posts : 96
Join date : 2015-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:50 am

(We ought  wait for nekoma)

Admin
Admin

Posts : 795
Join date : 2015-07-11

View user profile http://bridarthacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:18 pm

"I doubt Selena wasn't targeted. She is a noble, owns a lot of money, and has a lot of connections. If you want to rattle the Cross family, and make their decisions less sure, this is the way to do it. Now whoever dis this wanted a Vampire to find her. I mean, they left the blood out!" Nekoma said, staring at the bottle of Selena's blood. By the gods, she was hungry. Her eyes flashed red with hunger.
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:02 pm

"Or they wanted to lure another vampire in" Jess says keeping every possibility in mind as he looks for any other clues. Jesse didn't like vampires as a rule in fact he usually hated them, but he didn't wish innocent people this fate... Even vampires "Anyone See a way to track who did this?"

Admin
Admin

Posts : 795
Join date : 2015-07-11

View user profile http://bridarthacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Razgriz on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Erwin and Ymira come across a motley crew staring at the corpse of a child. Not to jump to any conclusions but that doesn't paint them in the best light. He recognizes one of them, the man is the guy he sparred with the other day. Why would either of them wanted to do this though? In any case he drew out his wand and charged a spell while removing one of the limiters on his wrist.

Ymira however remains in the trees above with her blades out. She very much doubted that these students could be the cause of such a ritualized murder but still. Her fangs involuntarily slide out of her gums at the sight of the blood. Normally by now she'd be feeding off Erwin so being tempted by the bottle on the ground and the fresh blood from the cut on Erwins forehead are not making things easy for her.

Erwins voice was strong as he stepped out of the shrubbery. He aimed at Jesse since the others don't seem to present as much of a threat. "What the bloody hell is going on here?"
avatar
Razgriz

Posts : 96
Join date : 2015-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:10 pm




"Indeed "Mayhjeen says walking in front of Jesse "Hello boy "Mayhjeen says with a glare ,he hated this little son of a bitch ...just gave off a air Mayhjeen didn't like , and Mayhjeen was normally very indiferent to students ."What seems to be your issue with my student?"
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:16 pm

"Jesse looks over at the others ymira and Erwin "oh hey guys good to see you again I was just working with the professor to investigate these disappearances, and nekoma I think was lured here by the blood, so we followed her" he shrugs and keeps his wand aimed away from Erwin but still out. He's aware what this looks like but there is a very real killer out here

Admin
Admin

Posts : 795
Join date : 2015-07-11

View user profile http://bridarthacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Razgriz on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Erwin stared at Jesse for a long moment before lowering his wand and letting the energy dissipate. He reclasped the limiter around his wrist and looked above to Ymira. "Its alright, come down." When he shifted his gaze back to Jesse he let out a sigh. "I don't think you're one to kill a child, if you were I doubt you would stick around. I take it the one looking like she's about to go into a frenzy is the other vampire on campus I've been hearing about." He gave a nod her way, she's going to get dangerous is she isn't fed soon after all the time he's been around vampires he's learned to sense when their hunger is growing. He glances to the fey. "Can't say I've heard much about you, you however," He says gesturing to the Professor. He doesn't make any overt signs of hostility but it's clear that this man doesn't care for Erwin very much. "Are the voodoo professor of this school. I have no qualms with Jesse. You have to understand what four people,one of them a teacher, standing around a burnt corpse of a child has to look like to someone who just stumbled upon them. In any case I'm Erin O'Donnell and this is my sister Yumi."

After he said this Ymira dropped down beside him without as much as a sound. She immediately detects the professors glare but keeps her look neutral. She crosses her arms and surveys the group, when her eyes land upon the body she let out a sigh."The killing must've taken place over the course of a few minutes. She was dead when they burned her."
avatar
Razgriz

Posts : 96
Join date : 2015-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:35 pm

"Blah, blah, blah. That's all fine and well, but I'd say we'd better get moving or the trail will go cold! And I'm not sure about y'all, but I want to find this guy and smash his head in!! Serena Cross was the one person I actually cared about. I don't care for you all. Even you, Yumi. By the way, I'm Nekoma Raythen, the High Lord Sethen's daughter," Nekoma said, gesturing wildly with her hands. She rested them on her hips for a moment before doubling over in pain. Crap! Nekoma thought, I really, really need to eat. Going 2 months without food is bad...
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Razgriz on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:18 pm

"Kid,I'm a hunter I know how this works and I know how this will end if we go chasing after them right now. Whatever tracks they left were intentionally left so that we'd follow them. We're going up against people who know what they're doing and on their turf no less. You are the last person that should hunting. You can barely stand as is, it's only a matter of time before you start looking at your pals as treats." She let out a light growl as she looked at the young vampire. You can't fight the hunger forever, it finds you and it will make you feed. She stepped over and grabbed Nekoma by the collar of her shirt. "As we've found out they seem to be targeting vampires, noble ones at that. And since you decided to announce to the world that you fit both of those criteria, why in the hell do you think going in there will end well? You gravely underestimate the people you're up against." She shook her head and let her go.

"She's right Nekoma, you're barely able to stand let alone fight. Me and Yumi aren't heading further in until we know exactly who and how many we're up against. If we're even going at all then we're going to need supplies. This is likely going to be a long trip, this forest isn't going to give up its secrets easily. Go on ahead if you'd like, but Yumi and I will be returning to our dorm. I'd recommend you all returning as well. Oh and Nekoma unless you're keen on trying to attack one of your entourage for blood or drinking from that bottle which likely is tainted I'd suggest coming back with us, I was going to feed Yumi when got back anyway." The duo turned away from the party and began their trek back to towards the dorms. "If you're still insistent on walking into the trap they have undoubtedly waiting for you, good luck." He said in the way of goodbye.
avatar
Razgriz

Posts : 96
Join date : 2015-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum