investigating the forrest open to all

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Bryn on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:28 pm

(...? No body notices the fey standing there?) Bryn saw that no one really notice her. "You can't just drag my friend away like that! And sure, probably no one is going to listen to the little fairy girl, blah blah blah!" Bryn felt really angry, seeing that two people really just walked into here and never really noticed her at all, but talked to everyone else. "I'm Bryn Tallinus, by the way, daughter of Lord Darin, so thank you for not ever saying 'hi' or 'hello' and greeting yourself!" Bryn spat and took off into the air, deeper into the woods.
avatar
Bryn

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:31 pm

Nekoma curled her lip in a snarl, her fangs sliding out. Neko's fangs were long, even for a vampire. "What do you know? Honestly, like these people"-Nekoma gestured at everyone-"are my friends. I have none, FYI. So I don't actually care if I feed off of them. Offense intended. I'm not unarmed either," Ray said, getting angry at their know-it-all tone of voice. Neko closed her eyes, and when she opened them they had gone from their natural violet shade to a deep blood red. At this point, Nekoma looked almost like a feral animal. Something inside of Nekoma snapped, and she drew her pistol from where it was hidden, aiming it at Yumi's back.
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:36 pm

"We could use some summons to.scout ahead for us, let them comb the area and report back" Jesse suggests being something, of a hunter of.... Dangerous game himself or at leas he had learned something of the trade, and been forced to apply it a few times since he was young., he thought for.a moment  then added "something small no one would notice, let it scope the place out..." He said then saw Bryn take off she musnt have heard Erin say hi. "Damnit hold up!" He yells running after her before she gets hurt "Bryn, come on this isn't safe to be alone out here"

Admin
Admin

Posts : 795
Join date : 2015-07-11

View user profile http://bridarthacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:43 pm

Nekoma dropped the gun, falling to the forest floor. She burled up on herself, sweating and panting. Ray's breath quickly slowed until she was only taking 3-4 a minute. Her heart rate dropped dramatically, and her eyes closed. Neko had gone into what Vampires call the Dead Man's Rest. She would not react to anything done to her, and would die if she didn't get blood within the next 30 minutes.
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Razgriz on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:56 pm

(Erwin did notice her. He spoke to her as well he just didn't know much about her.)

Yumi didn't even turn around. But she did stop moving."You really want to die that much kid? Pull that trigger and I will end you. I've killed people far stronger than you and far more competent than you. Go ahead and attack the people who offered to help you. See if you're able to kill all of them plus the people who did that to your niece. I'm sure you have enough bullets to kill them all don't you?"

Her voice has dropped dangerously, she can feel the heat behind her eyes beginning to build. Making them darker until they match the same crimson colour as Nekoma's. Meanwhile Erwin is muttering a very powerful shield spell if things turn ugly. That's when they heard her fall to the ground. Erwin muttered as he let his spell go."Bloody hell,kids gone mental." He grabbed the bottle of blood already nearby since he didn't feel like cutting himself for this girl. And began to feed it to her when the bottle was completely drained he laid her back down. The teacher should be able to handle the rest of this. Erwin turned back to Ymira and started running back to their dorm room so that they could plan their next move. (Erwin and Ymira have officially left the forest as of this time)
avatar
Razgriz

Posts : 96
Join date : 2015-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:10 pm

"Well....that was entirely null " The professor states "Back to the present problem of this ,yes it was a serial killer or killers ,for that matter ,I know because I've seen this before the way they seem to have patterned their slices ....there have been other recent similar vampire deaths lately, almost entirely bloodsuckers of noble background . You vamp girl ,your probably next " he says looking to the crouching girl he quickly grabs her gone and ot poofs away "Your sick obviously and you can't hear me ....but ill say it anyway I'm not so sure of i should take you back to the med bay....or leave your sorry ass here"
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Bryn on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:28 pm

(Still, one sentence. I mistaken that to the professor.)

Bryn heard Jesse chase after her but that made her even more mad. "Please, just leave me alone!" She flew faster, trying to out fly Jesse, but he probably could catch up to her. Just then, something latched onto Bryn and she flew out of the air onto a branch. The thing that hit her hissed.
avatar
Bryn

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Nekoma jerked, pushing herself into a sitting position. "Did they seriously feed me Selena's blood? Eh... I probably should go to the med bay..."
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:49 pm



He smirks a little "Hmm ,c'mon then get your lazy ass up if you can....if you can't....do it anyway "He says and gets up from the crouching position he was in "Jesse and your fey friend are currently off devil knows where and richy rich and the bella Thorne left already ,so it's just you and me "
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Bryn!" Jesse sees her go down and jumps in front of her forming an ice shield between them and her attacker he gets ready to protect the downed fey

Admin
Admin

Posts : 795
Join date : 2015-07-11

View user profile http://bridarthacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:56 pm

"You're very nice," Neko said out of the corner of her mouth. "Thank you, I guess," Nekoma quietly muttered, fighting back a smile as she rose from the ground, using a tree to keep her balance.
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:58 pm



"I heard that "Mayhjeen says and looks back at her "Well ,so you wanna find that Bryn chick and Jesse or do you want revenge "He asks bluntly as he throws her something , it's a strange pendant "J found it near your niece "
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Nekoma stared at the pendant, confused. She had never seen it before in her life. "I have no idea what the heck this is. Best to keep it, though. I'd say go after them, but it's up to you, Mayhjeen. And what did you hear? I didn't say anything."
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:15 pm



"Doesn't matter " He looks down at the cut up little girl and sighs looking back to Nekoma "Lets go after them I suppose"
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:16 pm

"Kay!" Nekoma started walking forward, using trees for support.
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:22 pm



Mayhjeen flips a page in his time and a chair appears under her ,it begins floating "That should help you"
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 pm

"Thanks."
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:24 am


Mayhjeen nods "Don't want you lagging behind the whole damn time "He responds as he follows the "Scent" of the killers ,the grass and trees seeming to pave a path to their targets . Mayhjeen holds a hand out ,allowing the spirit of this particular forest to guide him , this place was dark ,filled with large old trees and swampy marshes . It had watched horrific actions go by ,hangings ,burnings ,murder ,thievery ....and all be had to do was listen to its story.
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Bryn on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:04 am

The attacker was the wild fey, and it hissed at Jesse with blazing eyes. Then it leaped back into the woods, so quick that it hardly seem there. Bryn got up, stunning. "OwwWWW!" She used a tree to get up.
avatar
Bryn

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Drakect on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:07 am

Jesse throws her onto his back and starts to head for the exit to the forrest staying on high alert

Drakect

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Bryn on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:11 am

"Hey! That hurts!" She said trying to break free.
avatar
Bryn

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Drakect on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:18 am

"I'm trying to make sure you aren't killed" Jesse growls slightly irritated by her ungratefulness "fortunately it's not too  far so please stay calm" he holds her in a more comfortable way slightly concerned "is anything broken"

Drakect

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:26 am




"Well there we go "Mayhjeen murmurs as he stops his stride to look to where they're going , a foggy humid swamp.
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Nekoma on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:17 pm

"Do you even know where we should be looking?"
avatar
Nekoma

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 17
Location : Right behind you...

View user profile http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Mayhjeen on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 pm



"Yes ,yes I do well not specifically but I know the way there "Mayhjeen says cryptically.
avatar
Mayhjeen

Posts : 550
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 19
Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: investigating the forrest open to all

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum