Bridarth Academy of sorcery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assembly of Vampires.

4 posters

Go down

Assembly of Vampires. Empty Assembly of Vampires.

Post by Razgriz Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 am

August 1, 12:30 A.M. The day Nekoma arrived at the school.

Three people were sitting together underneath an old willow deep within the forest. Two of them are taking deep drags of the cigarettes in their hands. The others head is leaned up against Ymira since he had passed out about an hour before. "You ever wonder what we'd have done if we were human?" Asked Ymira, when she spoke the smoke of hers drifted and intertwined with the smoke from her companion. Stefan took another drag before answering."Probably the same boring shit all the rest of them do. Get a family, settle down, grow old. All that jazz. Meanwhile we get to live it up as leeches who can do nothing but watch the world pass them by. I'd give anything to go back to being one of them. Speaking of them, are you sure you want to have your charge here?" The man's voice is concerned but mainly curious. "You know that these particular leeches have a rather ravenous side to them than we do. Especially the daughter, Nekoma I think her name is." Ymira sighed and shook her head. "No, not really but he said he wanted to see the assembly and since I had to come anyway he wasn't about to let the matter drop. I just hope this night doesn't end being the cause of another shadow war. I do loath those things." Stefan nodded and looked towards the moon. The vampire noble or Lord or whatever they call him and his daughter should be arriving shortly. Along with their entourage so tonight is certainly going to be interesting.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Assembly of Vampires. Empty Re: Assembly of Vampires.

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:24 am

(Would it be OK if a few of the staff were there to supervise this given as it's a bunch of dangerous vampires on school grounds, perhaps amond?)

Admin
Admin

https://bridarthacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:25 am

(I had almost written that into the original post actually. I ha a feeling that at least a few people from the school would be here. I'm not sure if Maj would have came given that he doesn't much care for them.)
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:57 pm

(He likes Ymira ,that's about it ,he might know Stefan from work)
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:00 pm

(@Nekoma, do you want to play your parents for this scene or would you want someone else to play them?)
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoma Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Could someone else play them? It'll make this more interesting.)
Nekoma
Nekoma

http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:08 am

(I could dude)
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:58 pm

(Yep do it, raz seems to be gone for the time being at least though so I think I'll have Amond take this one over for the academy side of the transaction unless raz comes back)

Amond sits in the middle of the meeting waiting and sipping what he certainly hopes is wine, of course if it isn't who is he to judge? Still whatever it is it isn't enough to dull his wits as he waits for the vampire noble to arrive. He's quite used to vampires and their customs, one particular noble he had gotten to know particularly well as they traveled the world together what seemed like a life time ago had been responsible for that

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoma Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Nekoma walked ahead of her parents, eager to get to the meeting. Spotting the other people up ahead, she quickened her pace further.
Nekoma
Nekoma

http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:51 am

"Child calm down , we are in front of our esteemed peers ,do not embarrass.yourself "Her mother chides as she looks to the girl .
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:48 am

Stefan saw that the vampire nobles and their herd of guards, advisors, political allies, and the droves of bootlickers and opportunists that always follow such gatherings. With a sigh he dropped his cigarette and snuffed it out with his boot heel. The blood infused with the plant is the only reason vampires are able to tolerate smoking them. He got to his feet and as usual he felt the familiar heat he always felt after having a light dance behind his eyes. Whenever vampires come in contact with blood their eyes will shift colour to crimson and -if threatened or blood starved- their fangs will descend.  

He glanced over at the lord and his little family. They look like every other powerful family you'd expect to see. A man who lies with a smile, a woman who'd plot your destruction while making her family look like heroes and a little girl who either inherited both traits or is oblivious to what her parents do. Whether any of that's true or not is up in the air but that's what Stefan seems to think on the new arrivals.
"Well Amond it looks like your guests are here. You already took the precautionary measures I mentioned earlier right?"

He says thinking on their discussion earlier that day. He had recommended placing wards around the school and the surrounding area so that none of the vampire entourage could sneak off towards the academy or the village for a snack. Stefan had been insistent on these measures ever since he knew of those meeting. While it is true that Amond is likely the single most powerful being alive, he is getting up there in age. Even the mightiest of warriors can only stay the mightiest for so long. So in case something were to go wrong and by some odd chance things got out of hand here, everyone would still be safe.

When Stefan had moved from his spot by the tree Ymira decided it was time to give Erwin a reason to wake up. She gently shook him awake and gestured over towards the vampire noble."Erin wake up. They're here." She said quietly so that the vampires wouldn't look their way. Being one of the handful of humans here put Erwin in a very dangerous position.

Erwins eyes slowly began to open as he let out a yawn and looked towards the family. Strangely enough his eyes weren't drawing to the line of stoic  looking bodyguards with red platemail armour or the two powerful looking nobles standing side by side. No, instead his eyes moved to the girl standing with them. She looked excited to be here or he supposed she looked excited to see who she's going to see. Erwin immediately hopped to his feet along with Ymira and watched the group move closer to Amond and Stefan.
"Wow...look at them all. I've never seen so many vampires in one place before. Any of them you recognize?" Ymira shook her head. Both as a sign of negative and in slight frustration. The boy had always been interested in vampires far more than he should've been. She worries he'll end up getting himself killed because of his curiosity.

The man with the cape and broad smile stepped forwards to greet Amond. His voice is warm, like that of a summer's breeze. "Amond, it is good to see you. We had been preparing for this occasion for many days. I see the years have been kind to you since we last met. My wife, Dallia and my little Nekoma have been looking forward to see you and where you've been staying." He says while gesturing towards the massive school in the distance.
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Amond nods of course he took precautions he may be almost unreasonably against paperwork, but he was no fool. Although the person he had chosen to guard the woods around them was a bit short on opposable thumbs for a wand, didn't make her any less deadly and terrifying though, and prone to rip or lightning bolt your face off if you harmed a student.

Amond looks towards him, the first time he met this vampire he recalls the first time he had met this vampire had been in his mid to late twenty's shortly after his vampire traveling companion ellyiana and he had separated. As amond recalled he had come to kill her (ellyiana) on behalf of the vampiric council. The pomped up lord had been lucky Indeed to have just missed her, else he'd have been ripped to pieces on the spot instead of stun bolted in the back and locked in a utility shed while amond ran off to go train for several years in a swamp somewhere... Ah good times. "Indeed they have... Well in some regards, I see you're still looking exactly the same but richer, and with a pretty wife, now onto business..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Stefan visibly relaxed once it had been confirmed that his plan was put into effect. He remained just a few feet behind Amond with his hands behind his back. Vampires are one of the most likely creatures to betray you out there so he wastes no time in gathering his power should they plan to strike.

With a look if mock disappointment the vampire Lord let's out a sigh."What no time to catch up or introduce you to my family? Very well, we're here because we'd like to enroll Nekoma in your academy. We have the funds available."
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Amond looks the girl over appraising her for a moment before motioning her over and addressing the vampire lord"have you hired any tutors or given her any basic magic training so far?" He asks simply

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:24 pm

"Yes, she's had three tutors since we discovered she had magic running through her veins. Though despite that she hasn't been able to pick it up as easily with her tutors which is why we brought her here."
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Amond nods to the vampires not overly concerned about that last part, he didn't truly start learning magic til he was twenty, all magic blooms on its own time
"alright kiddo show us what you've got. Any basic spell should do" Amond says to nekoma in a patient and kind tone

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum