Bridarth Academy of sorcery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jesse's Arrival

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

jesse's Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: jesse's Arrival

Post by Admin Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:45 pm

"What's a cod?" Jesse asks in reply

Admin
Admin

https://bridarthacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:11 am

"A reasonable question to ask for one who's lived so far up north , a cod is a type of fish that lives in rivers mostly"he explains as he smiles.
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:23 pm

Jesse almost laughs a little but manages to stop himself "really? A big fish killed your family... Sorry for your loss"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:30 pm

"It was really big....about the size of an elephant , it drowned my cousin ,he was the only family I had left at the time , I was enraged and despaired at the same time . Whatver happened next I don't know ,but when I came to ,my dead cousin was eating the cod alive"he explains
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Location : The great frozen north of Canada !!! (read that in a Glaswegian accent )'

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:10 pm

"Now that we have another traumatized kid here, I'm beginning to think we run an odd sort of psychiatry office. I have to ask, do you have a spell in place that brings you the oddest people? I mean you got a man who's family was killed by a fish then he became a voodoo mage, a kid who walked here from the tundra with nothing but the clothes on his back, a political refugee, his bodyguard, and an old cynical vampire. What's next pray tell?"
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:04 pm

"Don't forget about our resident wizard bear" Amond reminds him of the oddity that is Sammantha with a chuckle. Then shrugs "outcasts, trauma patients and misfits make the best wizards." He states plainly "it's because they can sink into their work the way no one else can, also they've always just seemed to gravitate to me ever since I was a mere sailor, but no there is no spell"

(Hey raz can you post in the autumn scar village topics?)

"Well that's actually fairly gruesome for a big fish" Jesse admits looking apologetic

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:41 am

Mayhjeen shakes his head "Don't apologize ,I'd laugh to "He says smirking "While I am sad about it I don't regret how things turned out for me " he says truthfully .
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:21 am

"Ah yes, Samantha. I can never tell whether she's going to try and eat me or make me a cup of tea. She may be the most unique one out of us all. How in the blazes did you come across her?" He asked truly curious as to how Samantha joined this small cadre of the bizarre. He's even more curious as to how she came about. After all even the many legends that he knows has never once mentioned them.

(On it.)
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Amond scratches his chin thinking back to that fateful day "from what I understand some time after we parted ways the first time she kidnapped Mayhjeen and took him to her layer demanding that he teach her voodoo, and necromancy. I'm not entirely sure what happened but he's the one who recommended her for the position. As to how she came about..." Amond gives a shrug "she claims her parents were normal bears but she was born with the ability to speak English, she occasionally kidnapped mages as a child to teach her magic."

"That's an enlightened way of thinking" Jess says staring out the window

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhjeen Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:47 pm

He shrugs "Well now that I've poured my heart and all ,I'm gonna go pick it up and get a coffee "He says and walks off with his mug.
Mayhjeen
Mayhjeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:40 pm

"Hmmm I have a theory on her obsession with magic and how she may have come about but.."He shrugs and cuts his eyes to the door then back to Amond. "You never know who may be listening. And I rather like not having to worry about being murdered by a two ton bear."
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Amond looks outside the door "shoo" he says to Sammantha trying to hide behind a slim potted tree whose ears fold like a dejected puppy and she sulks off disappointed." Amond close the door and puts an enchantment to block sounds on it before returning to his chair "I always know who's listening, you were saying?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Razgriz Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:31 pm

"I believe that she may have been a wizards pet project at some point. Either she was a human apprentice transformed into a bear or a bear who's had its mind tampered with while still in the womb. That's the likeliest thing I can think of. After all there's been no documented cases of animals simply being born to speak with any level of intelligence without magical intervention. Occasionally you'll hear a report of an old farmer saying his cow or pig would have said a word on their own and in every situation it's been just a matter of mishearing."
Razgriz
Razgriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:39 pm

"Well she's not the first wizard bear I've met, and certainly not the first talking animals, although most of those resided on the other continent..." He muses to himself as though Stefan weren't there. Of course the only other continents known to him disappeared nearly a millennia ago

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum